Why would I use a rack mount power supply?
Rack mount power supplies are used in a variety of different applications, ranging from industrial and commercial settings to home theaters and audio systems. Some benefits of using a rack mount power supply include:
- Increased power output - rack mount power supplies typically provide more wattage than traditional power supplies, making them ideal for high-power applications
- Increased efficiency - rack mount power supplies are more efficient than traditional power supplies, meaning you'll get more out of your power supply while using less energy.
- More space-efficient - rack mount power supplies are designed to be mounted in a rack system, taking up less space than traditional power supplies.
Our extensive range of bulk front end AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies includes 1U, 2U and 3U high rack-mounting modular power models with individual power ratings from 495 to 24,000 watts. We also produce 19 inch rack mounting shelf units for a number of our 1U high front end power supplies, to help users to configure compact bulk power systems with very high output capabilities.
Bulk power front-ends for systems that use DPA or IBA
- Individual power ratings up to 3kW
- Includes 1U, 2U and 3U high rack-mounting modular power supplies
Power Supply Shelves
- Complete system power solutions from 1.4 to 36kWatts
- All models are 1U high and designed for 19-inch racks
- Can support multi-rack paralleling systems
For unrivalled technical and commercial engineering support please contact us today on 01480 412233 to see how we can help you find the perfect power conversion solution.