What is a PCB Mount Power Supply?
A PCB mounted power supply is a type of power supply that is designed to be mounted directly onto a Printed Circuit Board (PCB). They are commonly used in applications where a small, lightweight power supply is needed.
Advantages of PCB Mount Power Converters:
- Smaller and lighter than traditional power supplies
- Can be placed near the point of use
- Able to meet a wide variety of industry standards depending on the application
- Typically include filtering and PFC components, offering a plug and play solution - saving resources when designing your own solutions
- Highly efficient solution
- Less expensive than traditional power supplies
"Please see a sample of our range of products available below, or contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail so that we can find your ideal power solution."